GUIDELINES FOR DAD’S DARLING DAUGHTER
- Theme: Dad’s Darling Daughter
- Genre: Family and Relationships
- Compiled and Edited by Barkha Parikh
- Contest Timeline:
Dates Extended till 24th May2016
- No Entry shall be accepted before the Contest opening date and time or after the Contest closing date and time.
- Entry must be in English, original and must be submitted directly by the author/poet.
- Word Count:
- For Poems: 25 lines minimum and 50 lines maximum, which includes the title.
- For short stories: 1500 to 2000 words
- Entries which do not follow the word limit will be disqualified.
- Entries should not contain any pictures.
- Co-authored stories and multiple entries are allowed (maximum 5 entries).
- The decision of editorial board shall be final.
- The selected participants need to deposit an amount of ₹2000/- per poem & ₹2500/- per story
- Entries should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your bio-sketch (third person) and a high resolution picture.
- Subject of the mail should be- *Contest Name* *Your Name*